《南极大冒险》经典台词

回复 星标
更多
«
《南极大冒险》经典台词
»

《南极大冒险》改编自1958年日本派遣越冬观测队的真实事件,由弗兰克·马歇尔执导,保罗·沃克、布鲁斯·格林伍德、贾森·比格斯和穆恩·布拉德古德等联袂出演。影片于2006年2月17日在美国上映。下面请看这部美国影片中的一些英文对白:

188227

Dr.Davis McClaren: When you climb a mountain, go up a river, The exciting part is not what you know is there. It's what you don't know. It's what you might find, and it's the same here.

戴维斯·麦克莱伦博士:当你登一座山,过一条河的时候,最精彩的部分不会是重复已知,而是发现未知,是你可能会发现什么,在这里也一样。

Jerry Shepherd: [to Maya] How's my best girl doing?

杰瑞:(对玛雅说)我的好姑娘,今天怎么样?

Jerry Shepard: Welcome to the bottom of the world, Doc.

杰瑞:欢迎来到世界尽头,博士。

Charlie Cooper: Go any further south you'll fall off the planet.

查理:再往南走一点就会从地球上掉下去。

Mindo: Never underestimate any living spirits will to survive especially when they're surrounded by family.

Mindo:永远不要低估任何生物的求生意志,尤其当它们有家人相伴的时候。

Jerry Shepard: Those dogs are my family we can't just leave them out there.

杰瑞:这些狗是我的家人,我们不能丢下它们。

Davis McClaren: They saved my life these eight amazing dogs.

戴维斯:它们救了我的命,这八只神奇的狗。

Jerry Shepard: You gotta take chances for the things you care about.

杰瑞:为了你在乎的东西值得冒险。

Jerry Shepard: I gotta get back there, I owe it to them.

杰瑞:我要回到那,我欠他们的。

Jerry Shepherd: [Describing Buck] All brawn. Absolutely no brains. But we love him.

杰瑞:(说到巴克)非常强壮,完全没大脑,但我们爱它。

2015-05-31 02:15:21更新过
此帖已被锁定,无法回复
新窗口打开 关闭